Friday, March 28, 2014

Current favorites of a 2.5 year old girl!

My daughter is growing up so fast and it is a joy to watch her little personality come out. She always has a few things she loves a lot so today I am sharing some of her current favorite things:

1. Curious George (or as she calls him monkey George)

I started recording this show after she first saw it with a friend during a ski trip. I have to admit it is pretty funny to watch. Vivien is so in love with this little monkey that on a recent visit to the library she pulled out a Curious George book which had a monkey puppet with it and loudly announced:" Awww there you are. I missed you Georgie!"

2. Memory game

One of our German friends brought this "Die Lieben Sieben" memory game from my home country a few weeks ago and since then it has been in use every single day. Vivi loves to sort, stack and talk about the cards and it is a nice way to have a little family game night with a toddler. Amazon of course sells a bunch (even one from Curious George) and it's a fun thing to do on a rainy evening.

3. Smartfood White Cheddar Popcorn

I am not a big snack eater but I fell in love with this popcorn a year ago on our ride home from the Backstreet Boys concert (aren't you jealous :-) Anyway, my friend bought it a gas station and I couldn't believe how good it was. I hardly buy anything in the grocery store that's not on sale so I waited patiently until this type of popcorn was half off. Vivien and her dad love it so much that I might have to add this item to our regular grocery list. It is a BIG hit in our house.

4. Mermaid crochet necklace

Vivien (like most girls) loves necklaces. I saw this cute mermaid necklace at one of our Sunsnapz retail partners. This crochet necklace would make such a great gift for a little girl. You can find it online at Chasing Fireflies.

We always love to hear from you. What are your little ones big hits right now?
Have a great weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment